Organ Concert Schedule for the West Central Nevada Area
This page is a listing of organ concerts and recitals in the area in and
around Reno, Nevada. To get your event listed here, email a notice to the
address at the bottom of this page.
Ongoing, Fridays at noon. Noon concert series at Trinity United
Methodist Church, 200 Island St., Reno NV. Something different each week!
Admission is free, bring your lunch! For more information, call the church
office at (775)-329-4279.Here is a listing for fall/winter 2004:
- October 22: Bede Parry, All Saints Episcopal, Las Vegas, NV.
- October 29: Faye De Long, Pilgrim Armenian Congregational, Fresno, CA.
- November 5: Paul Rosas, Portola Valley (CA) Presbytarian.
- November 12: John Renke, Shrine of St. Francis, San Francisco, CA.
- November 19: Michael Moreskine, Norwegian Seaman's Lutheran, San Francisco, CA.
- November 26: Brain Swager, San Francisco, CA.
- December 3: Joseph Simms, Van Nuys, CA.
- December 10: David Brock, St. Patrick's Episcopal, Incline Village, NV.
- December 17: Bede Parry, All Saints Episcopal, Las Vegas, Nev.
- December 24: James Poulton, St. Thomas Aquinas Cathedral, Reno, NV.
- December 31: Roger Kadz, LDS Church, Reno, NV.
-End of listing-
Back to the 'King of Instruments' home page.
Back to the Tim Stoffel home page.
Send mail, comments, material contributions, flames, etc. to: